If your browser supports Refresh, you'll be transported to our new home in 5 seconds, otherwise, select the link manually. Thank you

Wednesday, June 7, 2006

SEO Articles

One of the topics I blog about occasionally is SEO and website development (see the list on my index). I've been getting emails this week from a site touting tag and ping for site promotion (who's going to argue with that strategy?). I was a bit impatient to know what they were going to tell me, so I hunted around their site for the sitemap and I came across several useful articles in the seo-articles section. The articles are easy to understand and are aimed at beginners. I learned a few things myself, especially about Wordpress plugins I could use on my other blog. Anyway, the info is there - have a look.

No comments: