If your browser supports Refresh, you'll be transported to our new home in 5 seconds, otherwise, select the link manually. Thank you

Friday, June 16, 2006

Freelance Writing On Inspired Author

As you know, I manage the freelance writing topic for InspiredAuthor.com. When I began to write, I used some of the posts from this blog as a starting point, then extended and hopefully improved them by adding examples. Just as with WritingUp, I was forced to think about what I've learned as a freelance writer, what I wish I'd known when I started writing and what I've taught my students about writing. It's been fun and has forced me to be more creative in writing about writing. I've also learned a lot about writing for the web as I've done it, which has helped with other writing gigs. Here's the list of what I've covered so far:

Update: The site has changed a lot since then, so click on the link and browse around. New index coming soon.

No comments: