If your browser supports Refresh, you'll be transported to our new home in 5 seconds, otherwise, select the link manually. Thank you

Friday, June 2, 2006

It Wasn't A Scam!

Just a quick update for you. Last week I wrote about a parenting writing gig that I'd managed to land. I was a bit concerned because I couldn't be sure I was going to get paid. I don't know why; maybe it was just that the person I was speaking to tried to talk me out of the job before I started.

But sometimes you have to take a risk to make a gain. So I wrote the parenting lesson up, sent it off and hoped for the best.And I got lucky. She liked it - and arranged to pay me by PayPal. The echeque cleared yesterday! I'm still not rich, but at least the figures in my bank account are moving in the right direction.Yippee!

No comments: