If your browser supports Refresh, you'll be transported to our new home in 5 seconds, otherwise, select the link manually. Thank you

Saturday, June 10, 2006

My Writing Week, June 4-10, 2006

I'm on a bit of a roll now. I've been doing some writing for Lifetips on fruit, video chat and Spanish (more about that in another post), while trying to keep up with my blogs. The schedule is hectic, partly my own fault for doing some really bad writing late at night. The result was that I had to redo it, which annoyed me. I'd have been better off sleeping and then writing in the morning. (end of rant).

Here are a couple of the things I've written recently:


Inspired Author

It's In The Bag: How Writers Can Take Their Work With Them
Record Keeping For Writers: Tracking Writing Income And Expenses


Sharon's Writing Lab

German Weekend
German Weekend 2 - The Hotel


WritingLife

Writing Blog Review - gracepub
The Writing Parent


BloggerParty

Sometimes Parenthood Sucks!

No comments: