If your browser supports Refresh, you'll be transported to our new home in 5 seconds, otherwise, select the link manually. Thank you

Monday, May 28, 2007

Made You Think - Yay!




I've been tagged for a Thinking Blogger award, courtesy of Showintale Journeys. I am pleased and touched, because the award is for blogs that make you think, which is a nice accolade for any blogger to receive.

Now it's my turn to pass it on. I've got to choose five bloggers, which is tough because all of the bloggers I read make me think in some way. To narrow it down, I've chosen five bloggers whose posts I star in Google Reader so that I can find them again.

JenOHaven - a new blog from a trusted blogging friend, with tech tips of all sorts.
Inkwell Editorial's freelance career blog - every time I read this blog I come away inspired and informed
The Writer's Blog by Dana Prince - a freelancer's journey to success.
FreelanceSwitch - there's so much good stuff on this blog it's hard to know what to pick out.
DoshDosh - how to make money online. Every post is detailed and well planned.

All of these are great bloggers, who deserve the Thinking Blogger award. If you choose to take part, pass on the award to five more bloggers, and leave me a link to your post here. Here are the rules:

*Should the bloggers choose to participate, please make sure to pass the rules on to the next Thinking Blogs you tag.

The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

This award was begun by ilker yoldas at The Thinking Blog.

6 comments:

Dana Prince said...

Thank you for the tag :)
Many of my blogger friends have already been tagged so I need to widen my circle a little to find nominees :)
I'm working on hitting a few deadlines this week so will be happy to play along when things settle down.
Cheers :)
Dana

Sharon Hurley Hall said...

Looking forward to your post, Dana. I'm sure it will be worth waiting for.

domestika said...

Yes, SHH, you most certainly *did* make me think, with this one!

Sometimes It Feels Good To Think...

I've come up with five Thinking Bloggers on whom to bestow this award and I think (hope) that one or two of them may be new to you, even!

Sharon Hurley Hall said...

Yes, you've definitely pointed me to some new reads, Jen. Thanks :)

Yuwanda Black said...

Sharon,

Thanks for awarding me the Thinking Blogger's Award. It's the second time I'v been awarded the honor -- the first time was from Lillie Amman over at "A Writer’s Words, An Editor’s Eye," on 4/26.

It makes me feel I must be doing right.

FYI, amazing results from putting in a little extra effort bidding on jobs; I need to start using bid-for-job sites!

FYI, if you want to see the blogs I tagged for the Thinking Blogger/s Award, it's here: http://inkwelleditorial.blogspot.com/2007/05/blogs-that-make-you-think-or-do-other.html.

Yuwanda Black, Publisher
InkwellEditorial.com
InkwellEditorial.blogspot.com

Sharon Hurley Hall said...

I might have known I wouldn't be the first to tag you, Yuwanda. Thanks for the link.