If your browser supports Refresh, you'll be transported to our new home in 5 seconds, otherwise, select the link manually. Thank you

Friday, May 11, 2007

Five Lessons

Sometimes you need a little help to make a success of your freelancing career. I know I did - and still do. So to make it easier, I've written an article about five things I have learned about freelancing - some of them the hard way. Here's an excerpt:

Any marketer will tell you that the secret to a successful business is referrals and residuals. These are the people who keep coming back month after month, year after year, without you having to sell them on your writing again. And that's money in the bank to a freelance writer.

I hope they'll help you, too.

Read Five Freelance Writing Lessons

2 comments:

Kayliz said...

Wow. I like this blog...I've only been here 5 min. Keep up the good work.

Sharon Hurley Hall said...

Hey, thanks, Kayliz. I subscribed to your Let's Explore blog a couple of weeks ago.