If your browser supports Refresh, you'll be transported to our new home in 5 seconds, otherwise, select the link manually. Thank you

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tagged - 7 Random Things

hifidel has tagged me in the seven random things meme.

The Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Here are my seven things:

1. My favourite movies include Shawshank Redemption and the Sound of Music.
2. The best job I ever had was in a bookstore.
3. I'm a voracious reader.
4. My favourite colour is yellow.
5. I'm a sucker for chocolate cake.
6. I lived in the South of France for a year.
7. I'm in touch with my inner child.

So here are my taggees:

Danielle

gracepub
marleymauve
wordvixen
Katherine
poetically challenged
Inkthinker

2 comments:

Dana Prince said...

Sounds like a fun and easy meme. Thanks for the tag :)

Dana
(aka marleymauve)

Sharon Hurley Hall said...

Looking forward to your things, Dana :)