If your browser supports Refresh, you'll be transported to our new home in 5 seconds, otherwise, select the link manually. Thank you

Monday, May 22, 2006

My Writing Week: May 15-21, 2006

The last week or so has been reasonably successful. I've written some more articles for InspiredAuthor. Also, I managed to take advantage of the Blogitive bonanza this weekend. Finally, someone's hired me to write up something on parenting. Wish me luck with that one, as the brief is not as detailed as I would like.

I've written a new children's story, which I made up to entertain my daughter one day. It needs some revision, but I hope to be able to submit it to a publisher next week. Not everything is rosy, though. My recent ghostwriting clientseems to have vanished, perhaps because he's short of money. I'll chase him one last time and then give up.

Here's what I've been writing and reading recently:

InspiredAuthor.com

Writing For Free - Is It Worth It?
Break It Up: How To Write A Good Ending
Learn How To Proofread Your Writing

Sharon's Writing Lab

Would You Let Your Partner Choose?
Collecting My Memories
Soulmate Saga - Part 8: Wedding Plans

WriteNiche

Another Way To Get Paid To Blog

Three good reads from WritingUp

Everything Fours Monster Index
Curses, Foursome Phenomena, and Perpetual Procrastination
The Writer's Life

Enjoy!

Shameless self-promotion

Subscribe to Writing Life
Sign up for Writing Lab News, my FREE writing newsletter. View the previous edition here
Join the CrispAds Blog Advertising Network!

No comments: