If your browser supports Refresh, you'll be transported to our new home in 5 seconds, otherwise, select the link manually. Thank you

Saturday, May 6, 2006

My Writing Week: May 1-6, 2006

I've had a busy week - and for once, I'm all out of inspiration for today's post. So here's a round up of what I've been doing this week on my other blogs and the sites for which I write. I've also included a brief list of the posts that have recently caught my eye on WritingUp.

InspiredAuthor.com

Great Gadgets For Freelance Writers
How To Negotiate The Best Rate For Freelance Writing
Tips For Successful Proofreading

Sharon's Writing Lab

Want To Read Something Beautiful?
My Daughter Is Growing Up
Seeing My Name In Print
I Found Out What A Truck Rack Is

WriteNiche

Mother's Day Dilemma
Shakespeare Never Had To Work Like This

Three good reads from WritingUp

How to Promote Your Book/Website/Blog Free and Increase Hits
What Moms Know
"Good heavens!" he ejaculated. "How many ways are there to say 'said'?"

Enjoy!

Shameless self-promotion
Subscribe to Writing Life

Sign up for Writing Lab News, my FREE writing newsletter. View the previous edition here

Join the CrispAds Blog Advertising Network!

No comments: