If your browser supports Refresh, you'll be transported to our new home in 5 seconds, otherwise, select the link manually. Thank you

Thursday, April 26, 2007

WLN May 2007 Preview

This is cross posted from my Writing Lab. The next edition of Writing Lab News is out in a few days. Here's what I've got planned:


-- How To Promote Your Way To The Top Of Google
-- A guest article on freelance writing success
-- Diary Of A Working Writer
-- Five Essential Reference Tools For Writers
-- An insight into a writing market
-- I Must Be Doing Something Right

and more.

Last month's issue can be found here.

If you want to make sure you get it as soon as it comes out, there's a subscription box next to this post (in the middle of the right column). So go on - subscribe. Lots of good content about writing and I'll only mail you once a month. You have nothing to lose so sign up now.

2 comments:

Dana Prince said...

Great newsletter this month, Sharon!
Despite a very busy schedule this weekend, I dropped everything to read it as soon as it announced its' arrival in my inbox and I'm glad I did!
:D
Cheers,
Dana

Sharon Hurley Hall said...

Thank you, Dana. Getting feedback makes it all worthwhile :)