If your browser supports Refresh, you'll be transported to our new home in 5 seconds, otherwise, select the link manually. Thank you

Friday, February 3, 2006

Free Ezine For Your Site

I've previously discussed the benefits of writing for ezines in order to build site traffic. One of the other recommendations I've come across is to give something away for free on your site, like a newsletter or ezine. This is going to be the next phase of developing my site, so I've been looking around for resources to help me do it. One of the places I publish my articles is Idea Marketers and they recently launched a new tool automating the process of creating an ezine. It's called (drumroll, please) Ezinebuilder. Using syndicated columnists from the site, you can create an ezine that you can send out by email. It's as simple as filling in the boxes on the page (including site address, header, footer and side notes) and choosing the columnist you want to feature. As far as I can see, that's all there is to it.

No comments: