If your browser supports Refresh, you'll be transported to our new home in 5 seconds, otherwise, select the link manually. Thank you

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Why I Blog

I've been tagged by danahinders to give five reasons why I blog, so here goes:

Reasons For Blogging

  1. I started blogging because I heard it was a good way to bring traffic to your site. That worked well, though it took longer than I thought.
  2. Then I found WritingUp and fell in love with the community aspect of blogging. At that point I no longer cared about traffic, I was just having fun.
  3. I also blog because it's like an online portfolio, which I have used to show my writing ability to various people.
  4. Blogging is a good way of fostering creativity - and of taking a break when I'm mentally exhausted
  5. I blog because I get to write in my own voice - which is nice for a change after a day of ghostwriting.
.

Whose turn next? How about Inklings, kohuether and merryone?

No comments: